Monday, June 25, 2007

My kid's 2nd Bday


so he turned 2 on Friday June 22nd.
He is so social, so cute. we took him to ChuckECheese, and he was having a blast. We loved so much seeing him so happy that decided to make him a little party on Sunday. So Friday my parents wanted to cut him a cake, and
  • here
  • are the pictures. There are also the pictures from Sunday at the party. He knew he was the honored one, everytime someone got there, he'll get up to greet them with a huge enthusiastic HOOOLAAA followed by a hug and a kiss. This will obviously make everyone fall in love with him. At the time he had to get up to the stage he went with no fear, and started dancing and clapping as if it was one of his every day performances. I'm telling you, I'm in love with this kid.

    3 comments:

    Lisa said...

    Oh he is most precious. Happy Birthday beautiful little man. Two is a very exciting year!

    Unknown said...

    Hurraaaaaay! Happy birthday and what a smile!

    Monkeyz Mommy said...

    Happy Birthday Gio...Sorry I missed it but I heard that Anthony had a lot of fun. Hey call me so we can get together one of these days with the kids.