Sunday, June 03, 2007

Gum & more Gum

I took my kid to school on Thursday, last day of school.
He was a happy kid, since in my class there were always 14 year old girls who love kids, and wanted him all for them for that hour... ufff, time for me to catch up with grading finals. All this peace until the last period, where one of my students happens to be his lovely aunt, wanted to show off with her beloved nephew. made him scream, jump from the teacher's desk, gave him to chew gum, make him run all over the classroom...wait, did I say chewing gum?
oh yeah... I remember he was chewing gum for over 15 mins. I also remember kindly asking him to throw it away... and he did, I saw it, I swear. How come then, after the bell rang, and we are left alone... he is chewing gum again? I looked at the garbage can by my desk and there it was, the one from before. It couldn't be that his aunt left him another one, so i got up went around my desk as he happily showed me his new discovery: "WOW" he exclaimed as he pointed to under the students desk... pretty picture for him uh??? there they are!!! CHICLES (GUMS) of all the colors and shapes!!!! He was a happy kid... I was not his happy mother.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

EWWWWWWWWWW (and a story you need to tell at his wedding. :-)