Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Almost two, almost potty trained...

we're about 10 days from his 2nd Bday, the kid is almost potty trained.
He tells me chi chi (spanish version of pi pi or pee pee?). well, he has his routine already... sits on the toilet, looking at the tank; The aiming is perfect. Besides he was afraid from the potty training little toilet thing. Anyways, he sits, starts peing inmediately, then looks at the toilet paper and says "papel", so i give him some, then he says "flush" so I look at him and he confirms "flush da toidaa" so I say, "Yes, flush the toilet". then he waves good bye to the water...and says "boob boy" his version to the good boy thing.
This has been happening for the past two weeks, every day, every half an hour. As long as he is w/ me, because daddy is too lazy to keep his training going, it's easier for him to keep him on pampers.
What i thought was funny, yesterday while watching tv, in the middle of the living room he started pooping. I noticed when the whole thing fell on the floor, I thought that the caca part was included in the training??? guess not? How will i traine for that part? then the night will be another two weeks training episode...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous about the potty training. Hadley is 3 and refuses to try anymore. Such frustration! I need to have her trained for preschool in the fall. ARGH!!!

And you bet I have double strollers and you will definitely need one. I actually have two: a Graco and a Chariot jogger. The second one we paid a bundle for but it was well worth it. I can't say I like my double Graco, though I did enjoy my single. The design just doesn't quite measure up and it's pretty heavy and clunky.

I'd recommend researching it out and buying new (even though I'm the queen of buying most other baby stuff at garage sales). It's a wad of cash but you'll get a lot more use out of it!

Gina said...

Thanks,I will research about the double stroller.
Good luck with Hadley. I think mine started out with one day, when I took off his pamper, he peed on the brand new laminate wood flooring, I screamed so loud, the kid started crying... he cried ever since he peed on himself. Then I introduced the running to the bathroom thing and giving him kisses for at least try to sit on it. It was cute how scare he'll get if a little bit spilled on him.

Lisa said...

Wow. He's doing pretty good for not even being 2 yet. My son was a bit older than 3.

Good luck.

Unknown said...

omg...thats soooo funny...que lindo..i cant belive he did rite there in the middle of the living room...lol, im sure he will learn to poopy train..lol..
keep bloging!!!

Gina said...

Thank you, I had planed to trained him before his little brother was born... My mission is almost complete, I needed to be able to afford one box of pampers at the time.

Skye said...

Thanks for stopping by!!! Yah, the whole locking the baby inside the car thing made me sick to my stomach! For sure a learning experience!!!!! You're SO lucky it was raining that day!!!!! What are the chances?!?!