Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We had a wonderful thanksgiving with my parents and their friends.
My dad does stuffed turkey, like really stuffed... he literally peals the turkey's skin... cuts the turkey meat into squares. gets pork and cuts it into squares. Makes rice, and mixes all of this (turkey & pork) with peas, and spices... then stuffes the turkey's skin again.
It is DELICIOUS... poor thing looks like an over stuffed frog, but it's always so good, that everyone has to repeat.
We had my mom's famous rice with coke and raisins, a very exotic salad, cookies, pork, wine, oh Gosh... I'm so full, I could stop eating for a whole week. Naaah, I'll probably wake up at 5am hungry as am lately waking up.
Tomorrow, Black Friday, I'm planing to take advantage of Walmart's really good specials for the children's Christmas presents.
a Samsung 10 megapixels digital camera for $69? I need to have it!!! I am so waking up at 4am... so Good night everyone.
Happy Thanksgiving, we do have lots of blessings to be thankful for, despite of the circumstances, I am very thankful for my beautiful children, my friends and family who are always there for me, for the food and the home, and all those beautiful things we have but can't recognize.

3 comments:

Monkeyz Mommy said...

I am so glad you had a good Thanksgiving. You should bring the kids over one day.

Unknown said...

Wow, that turkey sounds over-the-top. Speaking of which, so does waking up at 4 a.m. But did you get it?

Gina said...

Unfortunately... No, I did not get it... It was histerically crazy at walmart. There were two lines for electronics, and those police officers sent us to the wrong line. After 45 mins we realized that was not the line for the camera. So when we went to the other line, there were only about 50 left... We were number 80.