Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My Birthday


Life's tough

Hey, I'm back... I finally discovered that little button that will let me edit my space.. i'm so happy.
anyways, going through difficult times with our new home... Hopefully this month everything will get resolve, also... Economy is not so good, but anyways, I had the best Birthday ever. My husband started out with a wonderful breakfast. Out to Olive gardens for lunch hosted by our dear family friend Jhon F, then to the beauty salon for a complete 'make over', and finally end the night at the Cheesecake Factory... it was a wonderful day, Especially because i was with the best company ever... mi gordis & my husband.

Anyways, it was a wonderful day, also because I received phone calls from all my family in Colombia... it was so special to hear the phone ringing and then talk to mi abuelita Fanny, or mi tia Edith, mi tia Cristina... then also add my family here: mom, dad, tati, my brother didn't call me... he stoped by (so nice).
But to my surprise, it ended up in a surprise party that my husband held at my cousin's house... he told me we were going to go out with them, the baby was supposed to stay with 'la suegra', but when we walked in to the house everyone shouted "SURPRISE" it was really nice to see my love ones there celebrating MY BIRTHDAY.
Wonderful 28th birthday...

Thanks my love, thanks to my chubby baby, thanks to my friends and family and thanks to God for letting us enjoy all this wonderful stuff!!!

1 comment:

Monkeyz Mommy said...

Thats great, "Happy Belated Birthday"