Friday, January 27, 2006

My family


Hello there,
if you are reading this blog is because you may be interested in what I have to write or what I think about... let me start by telling you about my family.
I have been married to 'mi negro' for 2 years, two loooong years... ha ha ha but they have been the most wonderful two years of my life. on those two years, we have cried, laugh, play, share, watch, feel... is just beautiful memories, unforgettable momentos.
Our treasure, our son, was born on June 22, 2006. His name is Gio Emmanuel, who has brought us soo much happiness. Making every feeling there is to feel even more intense than ever before.
Today, he is seven months old. He is learning to crawl and has by now, eight teeth. A week ago, I decided to finally stop nursing him... breastfeeding was getting a little too difficult after his last 4 teeth started to show up a month ago. He has, at 7 months, eight teeth total.
He is so intelligent, learning new things every day. Is just amazing the capability that his little mind has to absorve so much information. He is showing us soo much, especially about love... he is teaching us what pure love is about. I thought I knew all about love, but after he came along, I realize what real love means.
I truly dearly love you family... Emmanuel & Alvaro

8 comments:

Jose said...

Hey!

You've got a blog! That's so cool.

Monkeyz Mommy said...

Hey Copycat! hahaha!!

Gina said...

Ur right... copycat, only because i wanted to post a coment on yours, I had to create an account, then what the heck... is already done, I have to follow Martha's steps... first the MSN Space, now the blog... keep up the good work, I'll keep on copycating you, as long as it's All Good!!!

Gina said...

The problem is that I'm still learning... In other words, I don't know how to post pix, post more comments, add stuff to it... u know. T E E E A C H M E
P L I Z :(

Monkeyz Mommy said...

I don't know to much either. I just copy and paste. lol!! I pretend I know what Im doing.

Gina said...

pretty clever!

Jose said...

Marcela,

Hey, so, what would you like to know how to do? You know your username and password right?

Jose

Gina said...

I do, but don't know how to edit, cannot find the buttom where I can just click and edit so that I can write more... also how to attach pix, and add links. Thanks