Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It's been a long time!!!



Hello to my readers, I know it's been long since I don't post, but I have great news for you all...
We are expecting our second baby, yeeeah... I'm about 18 weeks pregnant now, and still don't know if is girl or boy. For my boy I didn't wanted to know, it was very exciting the fact itself of having our first baby. For this one though, I'm crazy to find out, and I won't have my next Doctor's aptm until about 4 weeks. Which means he won't order a sonogram anytime soon. I'm dying of curiosity... AAAAAAhhhh too much time.
My kid, Emmanuel, is doing great; growing and growing, talks a lot now... knows the sounds of some letters (since he is now addicted to www. starfall .com) 5 mins everyday before bedtime. He knows the sounds of the animals, and say more and more words clearly. I'm so proud of him, aaah, and he is turning more of a monkey by the day; can't seem to be in a place without climbing on everything he finds to climb on. If there's nothing, then he'll climb on us, rude kid... thinks we are his rock climbing adventure.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, congats! And that picture is CUTE! I love chubs. :-)

Gina said...

thank you, Yours are amazingly cute too!!!