Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm going away!!!

The kids are big and beautiful.... I'm here, about 12 hours before my flight,and as a good hispanic, i'm leaving everything for last minute. I have not yet done my bags, none of our luggage is done. The house is yet to be cleaned... it's about 8pm.
I guess, it will be about 3am before i hit the bed. My husband is staying behind (because of this immigration laws, he can't get out of the country... 12 years without seen his first son, not fair) therefore I have to leave the house ready for him.
As you can understand, I am in a hurry... very busy days to follow. I will first go to my husband's city Medellin for 12 days... 5 luggages, 2 kids, and one grandmother to help. I have to do a lot of things for my husband's son, like find a good school... sign him up on a sports, maybe karate aswell, dance classes. Then again to the airport and to my city Cali, be there for christmas and come back on Dec 31st, to receive the new years with my husband.
oh gosh... love you all!!! hope I can write from abroad!!!

No comments: